At La Peña Church we believe we are a church of the New Testament (Act 2:43-47). We are a spirit-filled church that loves to worship God, loves to learn, and loves to see families come together. We foster a loving and accepting atmosphere where you can come as you.
Our mission is to love God, love Truth, love People, and love Life. We accomplish these through age-specific services, teaching the Word, training of leaders, communion in small groups, and serving the local community in practical ways. Go to Gallery
How to Pray
- That we might train more people to be filled, equipped, and sent forth to extend God’s kingdom.
- Provision of finances for a new sanctuary that is finished, furnished, and full of people.
- Identification and training of new ministry leaders and missionaries.
- Vehicles to provide transportation for families who have none to come to church.
- Financial support for the pastors and other church leaders.
- Property purchase for La Casa de Mi Padre (My Father’s House) shelter.
- Property purchase for Hogar de Amor y Gracia (Home of Love and Grace) for children with Down syndrome and their families.
How to Help
- Vehicles for church use (have you considered a tax write-off?)
- Back to School sets for church children: school supplies, uniforms, shoes (during August).
- Christmas dinner and gifts for families in need (during December).
- Canned goods, clothing, for struggling families (year-round).
- Bibles for new believers